The Centre for the Development of Occupations also provides implementation guidance at all phase levels to managers of professional organisations, cantonal officials and VET professionals at the three learning locations (i.e. VET school, host company and industry training centres). Guidance may cover all or individual phases of implementation. The Centre for the Development of Occupations also provides information to VET partners and helps to design education, training and qualification instruments. Basic services are provided free of charge to VET partners since these are funded by the Confederation under the public service agreement. We would be delighted to discuss individual support requirements as well as specific details relating to the following:
Information and training concept for VET professionals
Guidance and support to professional organisations in the preparation of an information and training concept for VET professionals.
Kick-off event for implementation
Planning and execution of kick-off events with VET/PET partners involved in implementation.
Implementation in host companies
Guidance and support to professional organisations with the drafting of VET documentation. The instruments required for this will be developed and use of VET documentation will be introduced.
Implementation in VET schools
- Guidance and support to working groups established by professional organisations for the purpose of preparing syllabuses.
- Support to VET teachers in the preparation of VET school syllabuses (pedagogy, didactics, problem situations, focus on professional competences).
Implementation in industry courses
Guidance and support to professional organisations with preparation of programmes and competence records for industry courses.
Instruments for qualification procedures
- Assistance to professional organisations with preparation of instruction manuals.
- Training and guidance to authors assigned to draft examination tasks.
- Evaluation of pilot series of examination tasks.
Exchange of experiences following implementation
Each professional organisation will establish its own committee for occupation development and quality (CODQ). Each CODQ will receive support in the planning and organising of workshops to exchange experiences after first qualification procedure.