Quality in skills development
SFIVET's advisory services are intended for all stakeholders within the VET system of a country, such as policymakers, vocational schools, companies interested in providing apprenticeship training, trade associations and other actors.
SFIVET offers various approaches that can help VET systems in partner countries to better respond to labor market needs, including advices on pedagogical training of VET practitioners, on the development of a dual-track VET framework, on the elaboration of situation-based training plans, on the conduct of evaluations of VET aspects and projects and cost-benefit analysis, also on the establishment of a VET competence center.
Memoranda of Understandings and Partnerships:
- UNESCO-UNEVOC network
- Bundesinstut für Berufsbildung BIBB
- Korea Research Institute for Vocational Education and Training KRIVET
- Human Resources Development Service of Korea HRDK
- Ecole Normale Supérieure d'Enseignement Technique - Professionnel ENSETP
- Nanyang Polytechnic
- European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training CEDEFOP
- Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development OECD
- International Training Centre of the ILO ITCILO
- Oslo Metropolitan University OSLOMET