SFIVET advises countries and organisations interested in learning more about the principles of dual-track VET as it exists in Switzerland. As a think tank for the Confederation, SFIVET maintains a vast network of competent in-house and external experts.
SFIVET's advisory services are intended for all stakeholders within the VET system of a country: policymakers, vocational schools, companies interested in providing apprenticeship training, trade associations and other actors.
- Advice on pedagogical training of VET practitioners
- Advice on how to prepare competence-based training plans for VET programmes
- Advice on how to develop an institutional framework that favours dual-track VET
- Advice on how to conduct cost/benefit analysis for VET programmes
- Advice on how to conduct evaluations of VET aspects and projects
- Advice on how to establish an institute acting as a competence centre for all matters pertaining to VET