- How do you determine whether relevant professional competences are actually being tested?
- How can you develop proven methods to test candidates for your profession?
- What is the best way to help your examiners prepare and conduct examinations that test relevant professional competences?
- What training modules are suitable for work-based training and classroom instruction?
- We advise you on how to prepare examination tasks that test relevant professional competences. We also help you to create suitable reporting and assessment grids. Our support is based on proven pedagogical concepts as well as on general requirements and guidelines issued by the State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation (SERI).
- SFIVET's Basic Training Division and Continuing Training Division offer customised training courses for examiners working within the Swiss professional education sector.
- We work with you to devise a training concept that matches your specific needs.
- We assist you with the recognition of prior learning for admission to tertiary-level study programmes at professional education institutions.