- How can you ensure that the examination regulation (and corresponding guidelines) or the core syllabus for the professional qualification focus on relevant and realistic professional competences that match the needs of the labour market?
- What forms and combinations of examination are suited to test both technical and general competences?
- How can you design an examination that strikes a balance between the need to test professional competences and practical feasibility?
- We use proven methods and instruments to analyse your profession.
- We work with members of your profession to formulate professional competences.
- We guide you through all phases of preparation of the examination regulation (and corresponding guidelines) or the core syllabus of the study programme. We rely on our extensive understanding of the legal and content-related requirements applying to these documents.
- We advise you on how to design an examination that is balanced, realistic and suited to your specific needs. Here we draw from our experience gained in many different economic branches.