1. What we do
- Provide advice, guidance and support to professional organisations and examination bodies for all stages of development of education and training both within the VET and professional education sectors
- Provide practice-based services, tailored to suit the needs of professional organisations or sponsoring institutions
- Encourage the operationalisation of professional competences at all learning locations
2. What you can expect from us
- Considerable experience in various economic branches
- Development and implementation of targeted project-based solutions
- Expertise in methodology and vocational pedagogy.
- Appropriate research-based and field-tested instruments
- Extensive network within the Swiss VPET system
- A strategic and systemic approach at a national level
- Regional expertise in the German-, French- and Italian-speaking regions of Switzerland
- Participatory and resource-oriented approach based on your experiences
3. What we offer
- Analysis of occupations and professions, drafting of competence-based documents that satisfy federal guidelines.
- Development and revision of VET ordinances and training plans.
- Implementation in VET programmes.
- Review of education and training within the VET and professional education sectors
- Development and revision of examination rules and guidelines for federal professional examinations as well as the core syllabuses for study programmes at professional education institutions PEI.
- Elaboration of implementation documents for federal professional examinations and PEI study programmes, drafting of documents for education and training providers and preparation of documents for competence-based examinations.
- Digi-Check to help professional organisations and vocational schools address the challenges of digital transformation.
- Tailor-made consulting and guidance: chairing meetings of large groups, providing expert feedback on education and training documents, preparing teaching materials, providing methodological and didactical training, developing other tailor-made solutions.
Additional services provided by the Centre for the Development of Occupations